Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 9 -- the day after yesterday, better known as the last day of this adventure

This is it. The last day. Today I write until the story ends. Admittedly, I have some things to do today, but apart from those -- write like the wind!


It all comes down to it today. I'm going to get things all set up and write as much as possible and we'll see where I am when the day ends. Either way -- this has produced a working draft of this story in 9 days. How freaking cool is that?

Around 10 pm


More chapter titles:

Chapter Fifteen: Penny goes around in the walls?
Chapter Sixteen: I have to do another chapter title? DAMNIT.
Chapter Seventeen: Humdedadumdeda A title
Chapter Eighteen: More titles? Crap.
Chapter Nineteen: DOOM
Chapter Twenty: More DOOM
Chapter Twenty-One: Down in the Deep; or the Decent of Orpheus (?)

I got a but poetical there. I'm having some problems with coming up with names for chapters. I suppose I could go without chapter titles, but there is something enjoyable about chapter titles and if I can just figure out a theme I'm sure I'll make it work.

Anyways, this is procrastination, so I can avoid getting into the last(? possibly second to last) chapter. CRAZY. Let's get this done!

Around 11pm


Holy crap. I finished.


Final word count 59,394.

WOOOOOO!!!

Wrap up post tomorrow and the beginning of Camp NaNoWriMo. :D

Thanks for watching.

0 comments:

Post a Comment