Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day 8 -- the day before tomorrow

Today promises to be wicked busy so taking a few minutes to drink tea and compose myself.


Yes in the background of this image you can see the names of the thirteen mechanics of Carys. I mean, if you squint and peer at it closely enough. :D

Anyways. So my mother is at the Cape, being all "I need a break!" and she took the car with her. Meanwhile, I have to take Kipper home to his family, take Tillie to the vet and have a doctor's appointment myself. We figured out a way to make it work -- I would drive my dad to work and then I'd have his car to drive to all these things.

This morning my dad informs me he has an eye doctor appointment. Me: o.o

Anyways, so there's lot's of running about and trying to make things fit. I am going to probably not be able to write much until 2:30 or so. I'm somewhat upset...

More later.

Around 8:30


So, as I predicted I wasn't able to get any words in. Though I didn't foresee it lasting this long. Ow. Well, I'm just going to have to go with what I've got now and try to get to a point where I can get things moving for the plot. Maybe going into the end, which is broad and dramatic, will allow for me to be pulled along on the last day? We'll see.

Good news though! Tillie, who was diagnosed with stage 4 carcinoma in September, has not developed any new growths, and according to the vet, she will probably get to live another 5 to 6 years despite having been given about four months to live nine months ago.


Tillie was annoyed with me because I was taking a picture of her in the care, and not taking her for her walk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment